Please read this entire page carefully.
We offer a delightful, once in a life-time experience for spiritual seekers who desire to explore the Holy Land sacred sites and experiences in the company of loving, caring guides and fellow pilgrims. Your safety, enjoyment, and growth are our top concerns, with warm hospitality and careful attention to detail.
From your arrival at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel to your departure, all costs associated with transportation, key meals, guides, talks, programs, scheduled site visits, and worship are included in the fees paid for the trip.
Travel Options & Fees
You may choose one of two options that meet your personal preference:
- Travel Option One
$2950 per person
Double-occupancy with private bath
- Travel Option Two (limited quantity)
$3750 per person
Single-occupancy with private bath
- Airport coach at Ben Gurion Airport, Israel on June 26; arrival and transfer to St. George’s College (Guest House), Jerusalem; and return to airport for July 7 departure
- All meals at St. George’s College (Guest House); breakfast, lunch, and dinner on scheduled day travels
- Accommodations at St. George’s College (Guest House) and Sisters of Nazareth Convent in Nazareth
- Speaker fees for all presentations
- Entrance fees for all site visits
- All transfers, entry charges, and excursions
- Portage at all hotels
- Mass offerings, tips for guides, and coach drivers
- Tips for restaurants and hotel staff
- Farewell dinner
- Flights to and from Ben Gurion Airport, Israel
- Travel insurance
- Optional side trip(s)
- Personal expenditures
The first ten registrants paid in full and received by January 6, 2017, will receive a $300 credit towards the total fee of the pilgrimage (e.g., the total price for Travel Option One is $2950; if registered and paid in full by January 6, 2017, the price would be $2650).
How To Register & Pay
Once you have read all of the information on this page, contact us to request a registration form and next steps.
To complete your registration, payment plus signed registration form for each pilgrim must be mailed to and received by Frank Ramirez (you will receive instructions for this once you contact us). Acceptance will be on a first come, first served basis.
Participants may pay in full or by scheduled payment plan.
All payments must be made by check, payable to “Christopher McCauley” with “Holy Land 2017” written on the memo line.
For those requesting to make installment payments, a personalized payment schedule will be sent to you upon receipt of your Registration Form.
- January 30, 2017
Payment in full (or Payment One, for those making two or three equal payments
- March 1, 2017
Payment Two (for those making two or three equal payments)
- April 1, 2017
Final Payment (for those making three equal payments)
You will receive a confirmation each time payments are received. Frank Ramirez will respond to all questions regarding registration, travel options, and payments, or questions regarding balances due.
Other Important Info
Travel Insurance is Essential
It is necessary for all pilgrims to have medical insurance that covers international travel (check your policy). For this trip, we also require that you purchase Travel Insurance that covers the cost of flight cancellations and trip cancellations for personal reasons. If our ground guides cancel the trip for any reason, all deposited fees, will be returned to you, except for a non-refundable deposit of $400.
VERY IMPORTANT: Your personal passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your arrival date, or you will not be allowed entrance to Israel (or many of other countries, as well.) If you need to renew your passport, please do so.
All cancellations must be received by Frank Ramirez via email or letter. Please remember that we will have already made deposits for this trip on your behalf, which are not refundable to us. If you must cancel, we are bound by the policy of our ground guide, Iyad Qumri Pilgrimages, which are as follows:
There is a $400 non-refundable deposit paid by each pilgrim. After full payment, the cancellation policy is:
- 120 days before departure = full refund (minus deposit)
- 90 days before departure = half refund (minus deposit)
- 60 days before departure = one quarter refund (minus deposit)
- NO refunds within 60 days of departure
- If our guides cancel the trip due to safety concerns, you will receive a full refund
Limited food accommodations are available at St. George’s College (Guest House) and at the Sisters of Nazareth Convent, mostly with vegetarian/pescatarian options. Significant food allergies cannot be accommodated in these diverse venues.
Ancient cities, ruins, monasteries, and other buildings dating back centuries do not have the ADA accommodations with which most Americans are accustomed. Walking is necessary to visit these sites. Pilgrims should be able to do the following:
- Carry luggage at airport
- Board coaches
- Walk to and from sacred sites
- Walk up and down steps and on occasional uneven surfaces or ground such as brick, cobblestone, or marble
There is an elevator at both St. George’s College (Guest House) and the Sisters of Nazareth Convent. If mobility issues are a concern for you, please contact us to discuss them.